Preview on Feedage: motamarred Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You

9/19/2011

من زنزانته الانفرادية بسجن المرج . رسالة من مايكل نبيل #noSCAF# #noMilTrials







Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Google!
Add to AOL!
Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Netvibes
Subscribe in Pakeflakes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups
Add to Windows Live
iPing-it
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts
Add To Fwicki




مايكل نبيل .. المسلوب حريته منذ أكثر من 5 أشهر والمحكوم عليه بثلاث سنوات في محكمة عسكرية بسبب تدوينته  .


أرسل رسالة من داخل زنزاته الانفرادية بتاريخ 19 سبتمبر 2011 . مفادها :


أصدقائي الأعزاء في كل مكان :


يتوجه بالشكر للنشطاء ع جهودهم لتحقيق الحرّية له ولمصر .


ويخبركم بأنّه لم يتناول أي أطعمة منذ 28 يوما . وهذا من وجهة نظره ليس عملا بطوليا , لكنّه الشئ الوحيد الذي يستطيع القيام به من داخل زنزانته لمقاومة الحكم العسكري .


في 19 سبتمبر بدأ إضرابا عن شرب المياه دعما لجهودكم في ميدان التحرير , لكن إدارة السجن رفضت تسجيل هذا الإضراب .


يتمنّى أن يكون معكم في الميدان للعمل من أجل مصر , ويحلم بذلك .. يحلم بحرّيته !


وفي نهاية الخطاب , يضع وردة ع نور مرحب آخر ضحايا العسكر والذي بكى عندما سمع بنبأ انتحاره .









Message from Maikel, 19 September, El-

Marg Prison

Dear friends everywhere,    
Thank you for your continued efforts for my freedom and for our country freedom.Till now, I didn’t eat or taste any food for 28 days.
In my point of view, this is not a heroic act, but it’s the only thing I can do from my confinement to resist military rule.


In 9th September I made a thirst strike to support your effort at Tahrir Square, the prison administration



refused to register that thirst strike.

I wish I could be there with you, to work together for the Egypt we dreamed to be.
A rose on the grave of Nour Merheb, the latest victim of the military whom I cried when I heard of the news of his suicide.

Maikel Nabil Sanad

Elmarg prison

2011/9/19

0 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

عندك تمرّد .. ؟

 
Preview on Feedage: motamarred Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You